We are seeking for highly motivated and talented Virtual Assistants to join our team and provide various tasks including but not limited to administrative duties, email sequencing, content writing/copywriting, lead generation, handling and managing emails/chats/calls, scheduling of appointments, onboarding and training of new hires and scheduling of interviews.
This is a part-time and permanent remote work opportunity! The successful candidates will be provided trainings to perform on the role effectively and efficiently. Also, benefits like basic HMO and paid time offs will be given.
If you think you have what it takes as a Virtual Assistant, apply with us now!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage executives' master sales inbox throughout the day
- Update and move business leads through the outbound marketing process
- Reply to all LinkedIn and emails
- Social Media posting (LinkedIn), comments, liking posts
- Sourcing new BD Leads and adding them to various campaigns like Dripify or Instantly
- Managing the Master Lead list
- Managing executives' primary inbox
- Scheduling for both BD meetings and Candidate recruiter interviews
- Manage LinkedIn messages and inbox
- Recruitment team support
- Manage executives' to-do list
- Every morning, pull up the new LI connection sheet and prep it for executives to record Loom videos.
- Send out Looms once the Executive is completed with recordings
- Check-in with the master inbox and follow up with any replies, and/or star those the executive needs to follow up with
- Check executive inbox and star any follow-ups, clean up, and clear out the rest
- By 9:00 AM there should be a list of actions that the executive needs to complete
- Any new placements - Order new hire welcome box
- Follow up with any candidates in a Pre-Screen stage, assisting recruiters with interview scheduling.
- Post Jobs on job boards, as needed
- Format submittal presentations
- Send new client contracts via DocuSign
- Respond using templates to leads and new connections.
- Add new candidates to ATS and schedule recruiter interviews
- Reply to any new LI messages that are outside of Dripify
- Reply to Dripify LI messages
- Other activities as directed or as the needs of the company change
- Check the team activity reports and list out follow up and feedback needed by executive
Education and Work Experience:
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience as Virtual Assistant or in any similar role
- Preferably with experience in email sequencing, copywriting, onboarding new hires, training new hires, scheduling of interviews, booking appointments, customer support via email/chat/calls and performing administrative duties.
- ATS and/or CRM systems like Hubspot, Salesforce, Crelate, etc.
- Highly experienced in LinkedIn (Preferably sales navigator)
- Highly experienced working in Google Workspace (gmail, g-sheets, g-docs, g-drive, etc)
- Able to start work 8 AM PST and comfortable with the daylight savings time change 2xs a year
- Excellent English communication skills
- Must have experience with the following tools or the likes of it:
- Dripify/LinkedIn Helper/Meet Alfred
- Reply.io/SendBuzz/Yesware/Active Campaign
- LinkedIn Recruiter Lite
- Google Workspace
- Able to multi-task, keen to details and tech savvy.
- Willing to be trained, grow and stay long-term with the business
- Has a functioning laptop PC or Mac
- Video camera for team zoom meetings
- High-speed internet
- Has a place and mic/speakers for calling candidates/clients
- Excellent grasp of the English language both written and verbal.
- Can work on shifting schedules
- Can start immediately