We are looking for a highly-qualified Draftsman who can work alongside a number of specialists at our company. The role will be responsible for the preparation of architectural designs and structural drawings using AutoCAD and REVIT, and ensuring that design drawings conform to specifications provided.
To be successful as a draftsman, you should have solid experience in 3D Modelling and Revit. He/She will demonstrate impeccable attention to detail and have sound knowledge of the discipline they draft for. An effective communicator and possesses proactive forward-thinking attitude.
This is an opportunity to gain exposure to all facets of design and construction process with the chance to learn and take the next steps in your career!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Education and Work Experience:
- Following specifications and calculations to create various technical drawings.
- Preparing both rough sketches and detailed work with CAD systems.
- Performing calculations for materials and weight limitations.
- Structural drafting and modelling of building and infrastructure engineering projects in Revit of varying scale and complexity to the required standards.
- Conduct and coordinate internal reviews and checks of drawings and project documentation
- Communicating with architects and engineers, and incorporating knowledge gained into drawings.
- Ensuring final designs are compliant with building regulations.
- Identifying and communicating potential design problems to the rest of the team.
- You will be a technical expert supported by a likeminded team that is driven by a passion to help clients achieve their goals and improve society for today and future generations.
- Other ad hoc duties relevant to the role.
- With a minimum of three (3) experience as a Draftsman.
- Bachelor of Science in engineering or architecture.
- Degree from a technical college also acceptable.
- Experience in computer-aided design and drafting (CADD).
- Must have an experience working with REVIT, BIM and 3D modelling.
- Has high attention to details and able to deliver projects within the timeline.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.