We are actively looking for a Website Tech to be part of our growing team.
The role will be responsible for working in the back end of our websites, online learning platform, automations and other tools in our tech stack. They will be our go-to person when there is an issue or when a change needs to be made, or a new tool integrated into the stack.
The ideal candidate must be willing to adapt quickly and be happy to learn new tools, as we are on the leading edge of uptake of new software and data tools.
The role demands a detail-oriented tech-native who is self-motivated, trustworthy and very reliable. An intelligent person who is a good learner will thrive in this role. It suits someone who loves to get things right, even when tasks are repetitive.
- Create a new email sequence in Kajabi for a new sale (schedule, copy and media provided).
- Create a new product and offer and automations in Kajabi (schedule, copy and media provided)
- Fix a member's access to a course
- Manually grant a member access to a course
- Investigate and fix a problem with Zapier where a Zap threw an error
- Maintains the technical tools used in the business, including WordPress, WooCommerce, WordPress Plugins, all aspects of Kajabi, Zapier automations, and other tools we have in our Tech Stack.
- Maintains WordPress sites, WooCommerce and WP plugins, themes and updates. Occasional edits or creation of new pages and posts.
- Maintains our existing Zapier integrations – troubleshoots errors, documents, creates new automations when needed, cross checks result of automations are correct.
- Possibly involved in implementing new integration tools where needed.
- Perform other ad hoc duties
- Minimum of three (3) years as Website Tech or in any similar role.
- Must be highly-experienced with the following platforms: WordPress, Kajabi, WooCommerce, Zapier, Guru, Shopify and the likes.
- Knowledgeable with the following tools: Asana, Slack, MS Office, Capsule CRM, MaiLChimp, GoHighLevel, Hike, Xero, Stripe, LucidChart, Google Analytic, Google Workspace and the likes.
- Excellent English communications skills
- Experience integrating systems of record, mobile apps, automations and back end of websites.
- Possess strong sense of teamwork, integrity, self-motivation, positive attitude and initiative
- Outcome-focused and results-oriented.
- Can start immediately