An exciting opportunity for a Sales Professional t to join a well-established furniture company based in NSW with over 40 years of industry experience in design and manufacturing office furniture and workstations.
We are looking for reliable and sales focused individuals with experience in furniture sales or at minimum have a sales background.
You must be creative and with a passion or interest for furniture and interiors, posses excellent communication and written skills, you understand the value of delivering customer service that exceeds expectation. Ideally, we are in search of experienced, professional, energetic and charismatic sales person to join a growing and very collaborative team.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Providing sales advice and product information to customers on our furniture and homewares product range
- Offering product and styling solutions to customers
- Preparing online orders and accessories selections for the design team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands companys customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
Education and Skills:
- Preferably with experience in sales in a furniture company is an advantage but not required.
- High energy and eagerness to learn and grow within the business
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A customer service focus with great work ethic.
- Computer skills - all Microsoft applications and social media platforms.