We are seeking for a highly motivated Administrative Assistant/Researcher to work with one of our US clients.
Candidates should be able to assist management to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, making reservations or travel arrangements. You should be able to deliver presentations and communicate effectively at all levels.
To be successful as an Administrative Assistant/Researcher, you should be resourceful, and demonstrate excellent time management and patience. You should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. You should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. Most importantly, administrative assistants should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Education and Work Experience:
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Conducting desktop research, and using books, journal articles, newspaper sources, questionnaires, surveys, polls, and interviews to gather data.
- Maintaining and protecting electronic databases.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Analyzing and interpreting patterns and trends.
- Recording findings by taking written notes and using appropriate software.
- Following a strict code of ethics and protecting any confidential information at all times.
- Writing proposals and delivering presentations when required.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Bachelors Degree in a related field.
- Minimum of two (2) years administrative/research experience.
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
- Attention to detail and exceptional written, verbal, and telephonic communication skills.